ATTENTION: Beginner, Amateur, or Professional Pool Player Whose Looking For An “Unfair Advantage” Against Their Competition…
How To Quickly Improve Your Game And
Pool Playing Life Forever...
With a Time-Tested SYSTEM And VAULT OF
SECRETS For Consistently Winning More Games
And Matches...Regardless Of Who You Are
Amazingly Powerful And Effective Shot-Making, Cue Ball Control, Run Out, Fundamentals & Mental Game Strategies and Techniques
STOP Wasting Money On Unproven, Incomplete, And Wacky "Systems"
STOP Wasting Time On Unproductive Pool Playing Guesswork...
But Keep Reading This Message To Discover How You Can Transform Yourself Into A Pool Playing Run Out Machine!
Dear Renegade Pool Player,
If you play pool on any level…or play pool on ANY sized table…then get ready. Because what you’re about to discover in this letter is UNLIKE anything you’ve seen, read, heard, or possessed before.
And if you’re just getting started in playing pool and are a “newbie”, then I’m about to prevent you from flushing fistfuls of money down the toilet……and wasting TONS of your time…to the point you want to throw up your hands and give up playing altogether!
You might have had days in the past where your confidence was bursting at the seams, you just could'nt miss and you ran out from everywhere.
You may have been totally clueless to what was worked and what didn't. What techniques to spend your money on... and what to drop. And just getting on by plain DUMB luck without a fail safe system and vault of knowledge to keep you in the zone longer.
But those days are over, my friend.
Players around the globe who rely on luck or follow cheap/generic advice from unproven teachers are losing their ass big time all over the place due to sloppy and incomplete technique and guesswork.
And the 'secret cancer' that has stalled out so many of these 'I know what to do' players has left them weak and ready to get beat by smarter players who have discovered a system.
Playing Pool Can Be Very Frustrating...
Every pool player experiences frustration at some point... Missing the same old shots, dogging the game winning ball, getting out of position with the cue ball at the wrong times...
Some players get more and some less frustrated than others... Unfortunately most players never make it beyond a certain point in their game, unless they are one of the lucky few to receive proper guidance from the right person, and put it to good use.
Without this, you can easily stagnate at one level for years or decades on end, and be resigned to spotty improvement and inconsistent results...mostly ending up in the "L" column as fodder for the champions who have figured out the secrets to top level play.
You may see the best player in your region or on TV and they make the game look so easy. Almost like they were just given some special power at birth to pocket balls and get the cue ball to land where they want almost every time.
It looks like they pretty much invented pool…but when you get to the point where it really counts, they can’t tell you a single thing that makes any sense for you. Do you know what I mean?
Yes, some of them won a bunch of tournaments. Maybe it was skill, talent, luck, or just perfect timing…who knows? You’ve seen them run out in videos and learned all their shots, watched them in tournaments
…and yet you are left going back to the reality of your own game, handing over too many games and matches you know you could have won, and still you don’t know exactly what to do or how to really take your game to the next level…
So you keep practicing on what you think might be good and experience flashes of improvementyet there always seems to be that sticking point that’s hard to get past unless you just have one of those “ON” days by sheer random luck or chance, then it’s back to normalcy.
...But YOU Could Be Easily Slaughtered!
That is unless you have a clear, systematic, common sense, and proven system and secrets from a pro to give you the 'unfair' advantage that you have been looking for...and know that you need.
How would you like to stop being a victim of too many unforced missed shots, bad cue ball positioning, and too much uncertainty of what shot to play?
Finally get proven systems and techniques for improving your game drastically and quickly so that those weakness transform into the strengths of consistently pocketing balls, great cue ball control, and smart strategic thinking to consistently put you on top of any league, tournament, or money match-up!
How I Can Help You Play Better Pool!
My name is Max Eberle. You've probably seen me play or have read my book. I've played ESPN, SKY Sports, and my shots have been featured on ABC, NBC, Spike and many other TV Networks plus online at YouTube & Ustream.
I recently won the 2013 Derby City Classic 14.1 Challenge, besting 48 Superstars of the Pool World on the 10-Foot Diamond Tables, and defeating these three World Champions: Alex "The Lion" Pagulayan, Niels "The Terminator" Feijen, & Dennis "Robocop" Orcullo, in a row to win the 3013 Derby City 14.1 Title.
I've beaten 15 World Champions and dozens of top pros and world class players. Some of my tournament highlights include the 2006 World 14.1 Championship Bronze Medal Winner, top 5 ranking for two straight years in 2003 & 2004, I've been the winner of hundreds of titles starting at 13 years of age including the 1991 BCA Junior National Championships, 2003 & 2004 National Collegiate Championships.
I've won 4 West Coast 9-Ball Championships, and was undefeated for 9 straight matches to win the 2008 Best of The West star studded pro only Championship at Hard Times in Bellflower, CA. I have also entertained audiences and the US Troops around the globe with my trick shot exhibitions and educational clinics...
Just so you know what qualifies me to be worthy of trusting your pool game and time with me, my Grandfather Charles “Pop” Eberle was a legendary hustler who traveled the country and sent the money he made on the pool table back home to his wife Francis and kids, one of whom was my Father Rob.
Me at 6 years of age shooting with my brother Stephen.
Willie Mosconi (15 time World Champ) and me at age 16.
Pop would regularly run 100 or more balls in straight pool and entire racks in 15 ball rotation, or “pill pool” as they called it back then. He had the chance to talk with 15 time World Champion Willie Mosconi about the most important thing in playing pool.
He then taught my father Rob, my uncle Dave, cousin Ed (Sarasota county champion), cousin Danny (run out player), and other family members how to play pool.
My dad Rob became good enough to run 75 balls in straight pool and 5 racks of 9-ball, and the others all reached a high level as well, with my brothers Will and Stephen being able to run some racks on the table as well. I was around the game since before I can remember and when I was 12 decided to master it and become a pro one day.
Pop (along with my dad Rob and uncle Dave) took me on as a protege and before we knew it at 13 years old I won my first junior event, at 15 my first adult 9-ball event, at 18 the BCA Junior National Championships, at 20 & 21 I won back to back National Collegiate Championships, and in 2003-2004 I was the #5 ranked male pro at years end both years, reaching as high as number 3 ranked on the pro tour.
Some of my other pool mentors include Garten Bierbower (legendary cash player who’s mentor was taught by the superstar Willie Hoppe), Nick Varner (Hall of Famer & 8-time World Champion), Chan Whitt Sr. (who’s late son Chan Whitt Jr. was a TV famous prodigy and first ever BCAJunior National Champion), Jason Bowie (esoteric sports genius & running back with OJ Simpson in college), and many other great players (the best of the best) that I’ve had a chance to learn from and compete against on a regular basis.
In that time I’ve won literally hundreds of local tournaments, several dozen regional events, 3 West Coast Championships, and several mid-sized pro events. My best finish in majors were a runner up in the 2003 Derby City Classic 9-Ball which was the largest pool tournament in the entire world, and a 3rd place in the 2006 WPA World 14.1 Championshipwith the best run average including 81-and-out vs. Johnny Archer (Hall of Fame), 127-and-out vs. Danny Harriman (2005 UPA Tour Champion), and109 ball run vs. Oliver Ortmann (2 time World Champion and US Open Champion).
The list of players who have lost matches to me reads as the who’s who of the professional pool world including 15 World Champions and 13 US Open 9-Ball Champions. My high runs stats are 10 consecutive break and runs in 9-ball, 196 balls in 14.1 straight pool, and 15 and out in one pocket
There Were Struggles & Hurdles Along The Way
It wasn't always an easy joy ride. I worked very hard on my game to get so good at such a young age, and I had great mentors, and I actually did achieve a level of skill in my run out game that was astronomical. I felt like I had arrived. I felt I had just passed everyone and that in my late teen years, I was right at the top of the sport. Boy was I wrong.
After a streak of losing several times in tournaments, I just wanted to explode in a primal scream and break my cue into a million pieces! I could not stand not playing how I knew I could on a consistent basis or falling apart under pressure. Then and there I was determined to figure out how to become the solid great player that I knew I could be, and felt that I should be. I became determined.
I watched even closer guys like Nick Varner, Mike Sigel, Buddy Hall, and Earl Strickland and looked closely at their fundamentals. It seemed like my form need some adjusting so that my stroke could be clear from my body. My bridge was great but needed tightening up. My banks needed work. My safty play needed help. My mental game needed toughening... and much more.
I sought out the advice of great players and coaches around every corner... I just knew there were secrets to playing solid pool that once I discovered, my game would reach new heights. I would look for one tip, one phrase, any little idea to bring me to yet another higher level. I still had many challenges to face and conquer before I could start beating the world's best players on a regular basis.
As solid as I was, I knew there was room for me to be even more solid. So I kept searching, practicing, and competing. I kept asking the great players who I was lucky enough to be near for little tidbits of advice if possible. Or for more experience in competition. I read self improvement books not related to pool, but where I could find a connection.
I found several key teachers, or they found me, who helped my training take on a whole new dimension in addition to the world class players I could get advice from and emulate. Chan Whitt Sr. Helped me adjust my alignment and he taught me the unique yet effective techniques that he trained his great son Chan Whitt Jr. in to win so many Junior National Titles. Jason Bowie taught me how to be solid in many ways, using ideas that he learned from watching great players and from his US Special Forces Training.
I invested in myself and even paid a few great players, even if I couldn't afford it, to teach me the finer points of Straight Pool, 9-Ball, and One-Pocket. And lately the fine art of bank pool. Wherever there might be knowledge to be gleaned, I was there ready to learn. My attitude became and still is C.A.N.I. meaning Constant And Neverending Improvent.
I Know You May Take Some Lessons, Listen To Podcasts, And Own A Lot Of Books And Tapes. Still, I Outright Guarantee You've Never Gotten Your Hands On Anything Quite As Powerful And Practical As My Materials
The PRO POOL ACADEMY (ProPoolAcademy.com) is your one stop destination online for becoming the awesome pool player you want and know you can be! It is an online membership site containing all of my customer/player acclaimed DVD content and online only private member only training videos!
For one low yearly or monlthly investment, you get all access to the videos without having to own the physical DVD's, you simply have to go online anywhere, your ipad or iphone included, login, and you are ready to start learning and improving your pool game!
All of my physical products such as DVD's, Books, and Audio Books are also available for you to order if you prefer to have the physical copies to watch on your home TV set and can be ordered at maxeberle.com.
What You Get As A Member of ProPoolAcademy.com
- Unlimited access to all 120 plus (and growing) training videos
- Game strategies module including:
- 10-Ball run out walk throughts and head cam videos
- 9-Ball run out walk throughts and head cam videos
- 8-Ball run out walk throughts and head cam videos
- 15-Ball run out walk throughts and head cam videos
- 14.1 Straight Pool Ball run out walk throughts and head cam videos
- ONE-Pocket Lessons coming soon!
- Videos with normal and head-cam views
- Practice Drills with normal and head-cam views
- Mind/Body Optimization Module
- Member only forum, video and content commenting
- Download Libraries:
- GOLD MEMBERS (1 Year) You get complete Zen Pool Audio Book mp3 version
- ASK MAX ANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR GAME IN THE FORUM OR IN VIDEO COMMENTING. "I will do my best to answer as fast as possible!"
- GOLD & SILVER MEMBER ONLY DISCOUNTS ON PRIVATE COACHING AND PRODUCTS!
- COMING SOON: VIDEO ANALYSIS OF YOUR GAME
(SEND IN A VIDEO OF MULTIPLE ANGLES
OF YOU SHOOTING SEVERAL SHOTS THAT I’LL
SUGGEST, I’LL ANALIZE YOUR STROKE AND
FORM, SO YOU CAN MAKE NECCESSARY
CHANGES TO YOUR GAME AND START WINNING
MORE ASAP!) DRILLMEMBER ONLY LIVE WEBINARS
& LIVE COACHING!
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE...MEMBER BONUSES!
- GOLD MEMBER BONUS #1: GOLD MEMBERS receive FREE access to download their own copy (as MP3 Download) of the brand new ZEN POOL AUDIO BOOK ($37 Retail), Turn your car into a traveling pool university! "You did an outstanding job on the audio version of ZEN POOL! I was very impressed! I have listened to it multiple times while driving and at work. Also the headcam videos are the greatest! Thank you, Steve Register"
- GOLD MEMBER BONUS #2
THE BIG BANG POSTER!
$47 Retail Value, Limited Edition Original Poster drawn by Max Eberle, very limited supply. The last remaining posters from 1997 were recently discovered in storage and these will dissappear fast! Yours FREE! No Shipping fee! Looks great framed and glows in the Black Light! Complete no brainer!
- GOLD MEMBER BONUS #3
A PHYSICAL POWERFUL POOL DVD SET!
I will ship this game transforming DVD Set to you in the mail via USPS Priority Mail so you can proudly oun it for many years and refer to it when you need a tune up on your game! (Retail Price $99, Yours Free!)
- SILVER MEMBER BONUS #1 SILVER Members of ProPoolAcademy.com receive ONLINE ACCESS to the entire POWERFUL POOL DVD Series ($99 Retail).
(AS ONLINE STREAMING VIDEO, NOT A PHYSICAL DVD!)
TO BECOME A GOLD MEMBER OR SILVER MEMBER, CLICK THE BIG YELLOW BUTTON BELOW.
Simply Click One Of The Red Buttons At The Bottom Of This Page To Choose Your Member Plan And Start Improving Your Pool Game Today!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING!
Max, When i first saw PPA, I jumped all over it with no hesitation. I was self taught since i was 18 and I'm 38 right now. Sure people tried to help me out, giving me advice but was it correct advice? Since I've been a member of PPA i changed a lot of my techniques and its really working i've been winning more games and my confidence level is though the roof. I still lose once in a while but it's because of my stroke. i'm having a hard time dropping my elbow and staying on the stroking line. i fine myself twisting my wrist on shots where i need to stroke harder like, devilish draw. It will come with time and practice. I recommend PPA to all my friends and i will keep recommending to every pool player i come across.Thanks MaxMerry Xmas and Happy New Year."Geno Reyna
- Max knows stuff. And teaches that stuff well. Max plays great and teaches the same way. A rare combo. thanks Max. "3RailKick"
- Hey Max, It was great meeting you at the ICCS show. I am VERY happy with the Pro Pool Academy. The content is great and i look forward to the daily updates. I especially like the 9 ball runouts with your commentary. It really breaks down pattern play and strategy. I am also looking forward to more content on the drills tab. I am convinced that specific drills can help your play in general to a greater degree than actual games. Drills can concentrate on specific strengths and weaknesses and bring your overall play up significantly faster. This is the best money spent on improving my overall pool game. Thank you very much for making this possible." Mark T.
- "Great stuff Max , Thanks again for signing my copy of your book Zen Pool in Vegas……" - Action Danny
- "Terrific !!" - Vladimir
- "Very good solid advice Max." - G Diamonte
- "Hi Max. Thanks for all the tips. My game has improved so much since I started receiving your newletter. Keep up the great instruction." Letus
- "Thanks for the great tips Max. Had a little pratice session today and used them without really thinking about using them. I guess I didn’t realize I used them until I came home and saw them laying here by my computer. I guess they were working for me without thinking about them. Looking forward to keep improving my game with you tips and help. Thank you." - MEL
- I’m going to be joining the academy. I’m looking forward to the great information you provide. Thanks! SKIPPY (THEBILLIARDSBIOHACKER.COM)
- "I trust your ability to teach. a lot of people have the skill but can’t tell you how to get there… you have both…thanks!!!!"- E Owings
- “Max has developed a vast knowledge of pocket-billiards that not only works in theory, but on the table where it really counts. Learning his techniques will help players from the beginner all the way up to the more advanced player.” CJ WILEY, ESPN Ultimate 9-Ball Champion, Dallas Million Dollar Challenge Champion, Mosconi Cup Champion, Mosconi Cup Captain 2012
- “Max Eberle has flawless fundamentals and a deep knowledge of the game of pool. He also has a great understanding of the mental aspect of the game, and is a terrific teacher. I could think of no better person to instruct you in this complex and beautiful game.” JOE ROGAN Comedian, TV Personality, Celebrity Pool Champion, 10th Planet Jui-Jitsu Black Belt.
- “For those of you who might not have ever seen Max play, he possesses the soundest fundamentals I have ever seen, I would highly recommend any advice/instruction he has to offer.” - COREY HARPER 2005 UPA Pro Pool Tour Rookie of the Year, 2006 IPT Qualifier Champion, Sports Marketing C3, CrownCityBilliards.com Pasadena, CA
- "Hi Max, I'm really enjoying the pro pool academy! I particularly like the run out videos. I play more 8 ball and am always stumped by which balls to choose and hearing your thought process is a big help. Thanks again and Happy New Year to you!" FRANK WILLIAM
- "Hi Max, I really like the way you do things with your site. If I could request any addition, it would be a video or two on different drills. I've exhausted the ones I know, and I'm a practice warrior, so any new drill ideas would be very appreciated. Happiest of holidays to you and your family, TONY" *My pleasure Tony, already added a bunch since your request with more on the way! Max
- "You did an outstanding job on the audio version of ZEN POOL! I was very impressed!I have listened to it multiple times while driving and at work. Also the headcam videos are the greatest! Thank you, STEVE REGISTER"
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.